IT Technician/Consultant Level 2
We are looking for a level 2 IT technician/consultant to join our rapidly growing team based in Leeds. We are currently growing at a rate of 20% every year and need more staff to keep servicing our growing client base.
Everon is Managed Service Provider. We provide IT support to our clients which include Lawyers, Accountants, the finance sector, Medical Practices, Constructions Companies, Charities and manufacturers. We love providing world class customer service and get a kick out of implementing the latest technologies for our clients.
If you set the bar high and love working with great tech such as Cisco, HP, Dell, Datto, Microsoft and Sophos – then come and join our team!
The things you’ll love:
- Work from home when you need to
- All the equipment you need to get your job done, including company Laptop and Phone
- Free Parking
- Free Flu Jab
- Free Fruit and drinks
- 35 Days holiday per year
- Working in a fun collaborative team that supports each other
- Work in attractive office space – Table football, Nintendo switch, PlayStation and think pods for those quiet times.
- On-site weekly boot camp funded by the company.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A tailored professional and personal development plan.
- Receive up to 10 days training per annum, relevant to your position.
- Bi-Monthly socials
- Take part in regular events and activities outside of work. This is for charity or just for fun.
- Free financial well-being advice from L & G.
- Free Private Healthcare
- Competitive Salary
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great Customer service skills
- Great organisational skills
- Great Networking Skills Security+, Network+ desired or the relevant experience
- Super Windows 10 Desktop Skills, you can solve printer problems in your sleep!
- Microsoft Cloud solutions, Office 365, Azure, Azure AD. We eat and sleep the Microsoft cloud. If you know the difference between Office 365 and Microsoft 365 hit apply now you’ve probably got the job!
- to work on and be a leader on a technical team as well as work solo in the field
- to provide world class customer service and mentor others to do the same
- to troubleshoot and analyse technical issues and situations with critical thinking skills
- to research Technology improvements for our customers
- to have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- to produce detailed documentation for customers and the team
- to mentor and guide other technicians in a positive supportive team environment
The Location: We’re based in Leeds, just outside the city centre. This is a great place to live and work because of the vibrant culture, there is always something going on. Most of our customers are less than a 30-minute drive from the office.
Why Should You Apply?
Variety – Our work takes us to lots of different and interesting places. If you love variety then this job is for you! Some days you will be in the office and others out on site… maybe an urban farm one day, another day, at a Law firm, and a Construction site the next.
Great culture – Work for a company that provides flexibility and a great working environment – work from home, great benefits and the chance to give back to your community.
Great Tech – We only use awesome industry leading technology. You will get to run up the latest and greatest equipment to keep you up to date.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive Salary
How to Apply?
Please send a and cover letter and CV with your first computer noted . This is for a Full-time position. Recruiters need not contact us, Principals only.