1st/2nd Line IT apprentice Technician
We are currently looking for a 1st/2nd Line IT apprentice Technician to join our rapidly growing team based in Leeds.
Are you living in the Leeds area? Do you love working with the latest technology? Do you enjoy seeing the smile on a customer’s face when you help them solve a problem? Are you detail oriented, organised and self-motivated? Do you want a say in the way you work. If so – then read on…
The Company: Everon is Managed Service Provider. We provide ongoing IT support to our clients which include Law Firms, Financial Firms, Medical Practices, Constructions Companies, Non-Profits and Engineering firms. We love providing world class customer service and get a kick out of implementing the latest technologies.
If you set the bar high and love working with great tech such as Cisco, HP, Dell, Datto, Microsoft and Sophos – then come and join our team!
The Position: You are seeking a position for “1st/2nd Line IT apprentice technician”
The things you’ll love:
- All the equipment you need to get your job done, including company Laptop
- Free Flu Jab
- Free Fruit and drinks
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Working in a fun collaborative team that supports each other
- Work in attractive office space – The office has: Table football, Nintendo switch, PlayStation and think pods for those quiet times.
- A tailored professional and personal development plan.
- Receive up to 10 days training per annum, relevant to your position.
- Bi-Monthly socials
- Take part in regular events and activities outside of work. This is for charity or just for fun.
- Free financial well being advice from L & G.
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organised and ability to prioritise workload
- Committed to maintaining high standards of work
- Great problem-solving skills
- Great Customer service skills
- Willingness to keep learning new technologies
- You’ll be the first point of call for customers who need help and support
- You will try to resolve customer issues during first contact where possible
- If the problem or request needs escalating, relevant information will be taken and added to our ticketing system to be escalated further
- Proactive maintenance will also be implemented to help us prevent IT problems from becoming bigger IT problems.
- You will be monitoring our helpdesk system to ensure that new requests are resolved or escalated where needed
- to work individually and as part of a team
- Help the team with project work where needed
- to provide world class customer service
- to troubleshoot and analyze technical issues and situations with critical thinking skills
- to Research Technology improvements for our customers
- to have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- to produce detailed documentation for customers and the team
The Location: Everon is based in Leeds just outside the city centre. This is a great place to live and work because of the vibrant culture, there is always something going on. Most of our customers are less than a 30-minute drive from the office.
Why Should You Apply?
Variety – Our work takes us to lots of different and interesting places. If you love variety then this job is for you! Some days you will be in the office and others out on site… maybe an urban farm one day, another day, at a Law firm, and a Construction site the next.
Great culture – Work for a company that provides flexibility and a great working environment – work from home, great benefits and the chance to give back to your community.
Great Tech – We only use awesome industry leading technology. You will get to run up the latest and greatest equipment to keep you up to date.
- Free Team lunches
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Get your Birthday off
- Social nights out
- Opportunity to grow and progress with company
Job Type: Full-time, Apprenticeship
How to Apply?
Please send a and cover letter and CV with your first computer noted . This is for a Full-time position. Recruiters need not contact us, Principals only.